This super light, race frame has been tested in the toughest events of the British racing calendar, and is ridden by the Spirit Road Race Team.
The stunning high modulus monocoque carbon frame weighs in at just 950g. From the hourglass shaped tapered head tube, to the sculpted fork blades, every line and curve of the frame has been scrutinised to create the optimum combination of lightness, aerodynamics and performance. The SS26 is a pure racing machine at its heart, ready to take you to victory, no matter what your level of competition.
The shortened rear triangle of the frame, with an oversized BB86 bottom bracket, ensures maximum power transfer and fast acceleration. Slender stays and a narrow 27.2mm seatpost effectively absorb and disperse road vibrations away from the rider.
The frame is also ready to accommodate an electronic groupset, should you wish to upgrade.
- Frame: Highest modus carbon fibre IM 30T MRC monocoque frame
- Fork: Full UD Carbon Monocoque
- Internal cable routing: top tube and down tube
- Includes Head tube for integrated headset 1” 1/8 – 1” 1/2
- Electronic and mechanical system compatible
- Seat tube for 27.2mm
- Bottom bracket BB86
- Finish: UD Carbon
- Weight: 950g (M)