Forcella Lavardat, a high and dangerous mountain pass in the Dolomites, inspired the Forcella gravel road bike. The road has unpaved and gravel sections and is closed to vehicles being only traversable by bike. With its multi-surface capabilities, the Forcella could take on its namesake’s 14 spectacular hairpins with ease. The Forcella is tough and versatile, equally suited as a lightweight, long-distance touring bike, as it is being as a practical commuter.
The Forcella is a perfect blend of road racing and mountain bike features including wide tyre clearance, disc brakes and optional mudguards. The TFX Ultra frame combined with a premium modulus full carbon fork and slender seat stays, effectively absorbs vibrations from a multitude of road surfaces.
Thanks to the discreet mudguard fitment, the Forcella can be fitted with optional elegant, full-length mudguards so is suitable for all riding at any time of the year, whatever the weather throws at you.
- Frame: TFX ULTRA ALUMINIUM
- Fork: UD Carbon
- Components: Shimano Tiagra 10x
- Bar/Stem/Seatpost: X-Road Compact/ONE Race
- Saddle: Selle Italia X1 Flow
- Wheelset: Weinmann XC Bolt Through Disc
- Tyres: Schwalbe G-One EVO 700x30c
- Disc Brakes: Shimano Tiagra Flat Mount Mechanical