With the Cavazzo we have created the most versatile bike on the market. One frame can create many different bikes covering everything from everyday commuting to weekend adventures and gravel riding. The all-new Cavazzo frame has been engineered to be strong and light, with excellent handling that is able to adapt to the rigours of all the different riding disciplines it is able to cover.
Featuring clearance for up to a 700c x 40mm tyre (or 650b x 2.1”) as well as bosses for mudguards and front and rear racks, the Cavazzo is ready to be anything you need it to be. It truly is a do anything, go anywhere bike.
Available as a frameset for you to create your dream configuration, or in 3 stock builds covering commuting, gravel and road riding.
FLAT MOUNT: The Cavazzo utilizes the Flat Mount system with 12x142mm Rear axle and 12x100mm Front axles for a perfect 160/140mm rotor combination and superior braking in all weather conditions.
ELECTRONIC GROUPSET READY: The Cavazzo is compatible with all brands of electronic groupsets should you wish to upgrade the components.
CARBON CONSTRUCTION: Using a blend of Toray Carbon fibres, the Cavazzo is a perfect combination of strength, stiffness and weight.
TAPERED HEAD TUBE: A tapered head tube adds additional strength and high torsional stiffness to the frame as well as providing pinpoint steering accuracy. The 1-1/8” to 1-3/8” headset provides a minimal headtube frontal section.
- Sizes: XS/S/M/L/XL
- Frame: UD Toray T500 and T700 Carbon with mudguard and rack mounts and 3 bottle cage locations
- Bottom Bracket: Threaded BSA
- Brakes: Flat Mount Disc
- Axles: 12x100mm Front, 12x142mm Rear
- Forks: Carbon UD 1-1/8" to 1-3/8" with mudguard eyelets and front rack mounts
- Seatpost: 27.2mm
- Tyre clearance: 700x40c or 650b x 2.1”
- Handlebar: Deda Elementi Zero 44cm
- Stem: Deda Elementi Zero 100mm
- Seatpost: Deda Elementi Zero 27.2
- Saddle: Prologo Kappa RS
- Pedals: N/A
- Shifters: Shimano Tiagra 10x
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra 10x
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra 10x
- Brakes: Shimano Tiagra Hydraulic Disc 160mm/140mm
- Brake Levers: Shimano Tiagra 10x Hydraulic
- Cassette: Miche Primato 10x 12/27
- Chain: KMC X10-93
- Crankset: Shimano Tiagra 170mm 50/34
- Bottom Bracket: Miche Evo Max Bsa
- Rims: Miche Graff
- Hubs: Miche Graff
- Spokes: Sapim Race
- Tyres: Michelin Stargrip reflective 700c x 35mm