The original Auriga has been ridden to 34 victories by the Spirit Tifosi team in the 2017 season, based on the team’s feedback we have re-engineered the Auriga to optimise its all-round performance by increasing compliance in the seat stays for a more comfortable ride quality whilst increasing the incredibly stiff down-tube, bottom bracket and chainstays for maximum power transfer and precision handling characteristics.
With all new carbon technology we have made the Auriga lighter and stiffer with an emphasis on top level performance in many types of conditions. This is a race winning bike in a tough classics event, or a fast-paced bunch sprint.
AERO TUBE SHAPING: using a flattened aerofoil design, the new Auriga retains the aerodynamic qualities of its predecessor, but also decreases aerodynamic drag caused by crosswinds and increases the frames’ overall lateral stiffness.
BOTTOM BRACKET: The wider 86.5x41mm BB shell increases the Auriga’s stiffness under pedalling loads.
ELECTRONIC GROUPSET READY: The Auriga is compatible with all brands of electronic groupsets should you wish to upgrade the components.
CARBON CONSTRUCTION: Using a blend of Toray Carbon fibres, the Auriga is a perfect combination of strength, stiffness and weight.
TAPERED HEAD TUBE: A tapered head tube adds additional strength and high torsional stiffness to the frame as well as providing pinpoint steering accuracy. The 1-1/8” to 1-3/8” headset provides a minimal headtube frontal section.
- Sizes: XS/S/M/L/XL
- Frame: UD Toray T700 and T800 Carbon
- Fitting: Mechanical or Electronic
- Brakes: Direct Mount (Rear under BB)
- Forks: Carbon UD 1-1/8" to 1-3/8"
- Bottom Bracket: 86.5x41mm
- Seatpost: Carbon Aero Seatpost
- Tyre clearance: 700x25c
- Handlebar: Deda Elementi Zero 44cm
- Stem: Deda Elementi Zero 100mm
- Seatpost: Tifosi Aero Post
- Saddle: Prologo Kappa RS
- Pedals: N/A
- Shifters: Campagnolo Chorus
- Front Derailleur: Campagnolo Chorus
- Rear Derailleur: Campagnolo Chorus
- Brakes: Campagnolo Chorus
- Brake Levers: Campagnolo Chorus
- Cassette: Miche Primato 12/29
- Chain: KMC X11-93
- Crankset: Miche Race HSP 11x 170mm 50/34
- Bottom Bracket: Miche Evo Max 86.5 x 41
- Rims: Miche Altur
- Hubs: Miche Altur
- Spokes: Sapim Race
- Tyres: Michelin Dynamic Sport 700x x 25m