SRAM Rival22 Crank Set
Your needs aren’t less demanding. They’re different.
- All-new road group purpose-built for ergonomics, durability and versatile performance for dedicated cyclists.
- Clean distinctive Ice Grey and Black anodized finish to complement any bike frame.
- Brakes accept 28c tires for when the pavement ends.
- Options for Rival 22 mechanical brakes or HydroR Hydraulic Rim Brakes or Hydraulic Disc Brakes.
- 22 usable gears with Yaw™ front shifting for no trim, rub or rasp.
- Unrivaled gearing choices with available WiFLi™ 11-32 cassette, compact chainring and crank-arm length options.
- Shift and brake lever set features same ErgoFit ergonomic design as SRAM RED™ 22.
|ARM MATERIAL ||Forged Aluminum Arms/ Machined Alloy Spider|
|CHAINRING MATERIAL ||Machined Alloy Rings|
|WEIGHT ||873g (BB30 172.5mm 52x36 BB not included)/ 857g (GXP 172.5mm 52x36 BB not included)|
|AVAILABLE ARM LENGTHS ||165mm, 167.5mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm, 177.5mm|
|AVAILABLE RATIOS ||52/36, 50/34, 46/36|
|COMPATIBILITY ||SRAM RED 22, Force 22 & Rival 22 Yaw™ Front Derailleurs/ SRAM PC 1170 & PC 1130 chains|
|RECOMMENDED CHAIN ||SRAM PC 1130 chain|
|TECHNOLOGY HIGHLIGHT(S) ||X-Glide R™ chainrings/ Hidden Bolt configuration |