The new Force 22 crankset delivers an upgrade in performance by utilising unidirectional carbon in the crank arm matched to a forged alloy spider. And, like RED, the hidden bolt pattern makes better use of carbon fibre to further improve stiffness and shed weight. The stunning X-GlideR chainrings are optimised for use with the YAWTechnology in the front derailleur, delivering seamless, flawless performance. It comes in fullsize and compact ratios and in multiple crank arm lengths.
- Hidden bolt pattern leverages the characteristics of carbon fiber while presenting a sleek appearance
- Stiffer X-GlideR chainrings feature thicker construction, advanced shift timing pins and ramps, which are optimised for shifting with the Yaw Front Derailleur.
- New 165mm arm length option
- Arm material: Carbon/ Machined Alloy
- Weight: 755.5g (BB30 172.5mm 53x39 BB not included), 820.8g (GXP 172.5mm 53x39 BB not included)