SRAM CRANK NX EAGLE DUB 12S W DIRECT MOUNT 32T X-SYNC 2 STEEL CHAINRING BLACK (DUB CUPS/BEARINGS NOT INCLUDED)
START WITH EAGLE™
The SRAM NX crankset delivers Eagle™ styling and performance to the newest addition to the Eagle™ ecosystem. Designed for SRAM's X-SYNC™2 chainrings, the NX crankset is engineered for complete chain control-each tooth's profile is precisely engineered to work quietly, efficiently and securely with the Eagle™ chain's inner and outer links. DUB™ technology features a better-engineered bottom bracket and a new spindle design, which together allows for a more uniform approach to bottom bracket fitment, better sealing against contamination and forward and backward compatibility. Now everyone can benefit from a new measure of performance and durability.
THINGS TO REMEMBER
• Eagle™ technology provides an expanded, optimum, gear range making you fast on the flats, giving you control on the climbs and unleashing your speed on the descents.
• Eagle™ is a complete drivetrain system that was developed to be an integrated high-performance ecosystem. The engineering and testing that went into the development provide for maximum performance, safety, and long-term durability to ensure a great consumer ride experience. We guarantee this performance when Eagle™ drivetrains are used as a complete ecosystem. For additional information, please contact your SRAM Sales Contact.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• 6000 series forged aluminium arms
• DUB™ technology features a uniform approach to bottom bracket fitment, better sealing against contamination and is forward and backward compatible.
• ISO 4210 compliant. See Declaration of Conformity for details.
BB Compatibility: BSA 68/73/100, PF121, PF89.5, PF92, PF30, BB30
Chainring Size: 32
Crank arm length: 165mm, 170mm, 175mm
BB Spindle Interface: DUB
Chainring material: Steel
Guard: No Guard
Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD): Direct Mount (DM)
Crank arm material: Aluminium
Colour (Crank arm): Black