Shimano Ultegra Di2 R600 Climbing Shifter Switch
Right hand remote shift switch to be used in conjunction with Di2 levers and can be located on top of the handlebars giving a second shifting position, ideally suited for climbing.
- With Di2 technology shifting is easy and precise - just a light touch, as soft as a mouse click, is sufficient for the front or rear derailleur to instantaneously select the correct gear
- The removal of traditional mechanical cables in favour of electrical wires eliminates poor shifting caused by contaminates, corrosion and stretching, and also provides effortless gear shifts
- Simply pressing tactile buttons allows effortless and comfortable shifting even when your hands are cold
- Climbing twin button satellite shift switch is used to operate the rear derailleur whilst your hands are on the top of the bars, one button up, one button down
- To be plugged direct in to E-tube drop bar STI shifters
- Shift switch is supplied with 260.5mm E-tube electrical cables installed