Latest model from Look, the Keo Blade2 Carbon ProTeam Edition
The Kéo Blade 2 is the result of a long process undertaken by LOOK engineers to optimise
all the innovative concepts which were developed for the Keo Blade Carbon.
The Kéo Blade 2 is a more reassuring, more stable, lighter and more powerful pedal.
Its design completely integrates the blade for better aerodynamics.
Very Secure Cleat Entry/Release
The Kéo Blade 2 concept, based on a carbon blade, allows for a more rigid cleat release,
which ejects the foot much faster at the end of the release process than a traditional sping.
This makes the pedal very safe and allowed us to remove the resistance setting.
However, to satisfy all cyclists, the Kéo Blade 2 is available in 3 different hardnesses
Version 12 that will be ideal for most users,
Version 16 for riders seeking more support and
Version 20 for those looking for maximum support.
It is possible to switch from one version to another by changing the blade with a special tool.
- Use: Road - From Leisure to Competition
- Body: Injected Long Carbon Fibre
- Spindle: Chromoly Thread 9/16 X 20 MM
- Roller Bearing: 2 Ball Bearings, 1 Needle Bearing
- Height Spindle/Sole: 13 MM
- Pedal Spindle/Crank Distance 53 MM
- Tension: 3 Different Levels 12,16 And 20
- Cleats: Grey Keo Grip
- Cleats: Angular Freedom 0°,4.5° or 9° According to Type of Cleat (Black,Grey or Red)
- Pedal Weight: 110G Per Pedal (288G Per Pair With Cleats and Hardware)
- Colour: Black
- Accessories: One Pair Grey Keo Grip Cleats + Hardware (6 Screws 5 X 11mm and 6 Washers)