- Your chance to have a custom colour on a Deda Vertigine Frameset.
- Purchase the size you require and put the RAL colour you require in the notes box of the order.
- Wait 4-5 weeks and you will have a brand new one of a kind Deda Vertigine Frameset
- Or buy this Medium in Teal and have it straight away.
The sun is rising on the crisp Sunday morning, it's the perfect time to get outside, the climbs, the never ending straights, the fatigue starts kicking in, yet you finally reach your destination, and the Vertigine is the perfect horse to get you there.
The Vertigine frameset is the perfect mix of design and technique, power, and wise Italian culture. With a frame weight of under 1kg The Vertigine is the ample bike for all your high end components. Thanks to light alloy cable stoppers, the Vertigine can take both mechanical and electronical internal cable routing.
Made from Monocoque carbon fibre with the highest moduel Carbon Fibre Toray UD lay-up. It features a high module Monocoque Carbon Fork with a tapered 1-1/8" to 1-1/2 steering tube for optimum stiffness.
- Monocoque carbon fibre frame, highest module Toray UD line-up
- Frame Weight: 980g (Medium)
- Bottom Bracket: PF30 (adaptors - BSA - BB30 on demand)
- Internal Cable Routing
- Anterior derailleur clamp-on-type 35mm
- Suitable for electronic and mechanical groupsets
- Carbon droputs with protector alloy washer
- F-24 monocoque carbon fork 370g UD Lay-up
- Alloy Integrated headset included