- Lightweight gravel bar made from 6061 aluminum, which comprises aluminum, magnesium and silicone. This combination is proven to increase strength to maximise every ounce of energy
- While reducing weight for faster cycling
- 6061 aluminium is also renowned for its durability – an essential attribute for gravel riding
- 12° outward bend designed to improve handling
- The 130mm drop and 75mm reach guarantees you’ll find a comfortable and sustainable hand whatever your hand size and aerodynamic preference
- Oversized 31.8mm bar diameter increases stiffness without adding weight
- Various widths available
- Weighs just 305g (44cm)
- Measured centre-to-centre
Product Key Features
- Made For Gravel riding
- Material: 6061 aluminium
- Bar Diameter: 31.8mm
- Bar Drop: 130mm
- Bar Reach: 75mm
- Weight: 305g (44cm)
Reliability: Controltech USA knows the combination of sound engineering and high-quality materials practically guarantees the lifelong performance you expect. They never compromise our designs at the expense of low-quality materials. They use only premium grade raw material of aerospace quality.
Ingenuity: Controltech is, and always has been, a global leader in component design. The state-of-the-art manufacturing technology would be nothing without the cutting-edge innovation of our Global Research & Development Team.
Quality: A precise, unflinching view of manufacturing tolerances and meticulous craftsmanship are the hallmarks of Controltech components. Craftsman-level alloy welding and carbon layup are hallmarks of our designs. Plus of course, the use only premium-grade raw materials in the first place.
Value: Though the greatest innovation takes place on the cutting edge of material science, manufacturing processes and product design, there’s such a thing as ’trickle down.’ Today’s no-expense-spared prototype is tomorrow’s easily-obtained standard. ControlTech work hard to create a range that covers every riding style, every rider and every budget – without ever sacrificing class-leading performance.