The CK7 has been critically acclaimed over a number of years and has consistently been one of the best-selling winter models within the UK. Featuring comfort geometry, this is a quick and reliable bike that can be ridden all year round for training, commuting or events.
Supplied with Flinger polycarbonate mudguards as standard, the CK7 also features mounts for a rear carrier and can accept up to a 28c tyre.
The CK7 is constructed from TFX ULTRA Aluminium, which has been finished in an anti-corrosion primer, plus two coats of paint for added durability. The CK7 is also available with a Campagnolo Veloce groupset or as a frameset only.
- ANTI-CORROSION PRIMER & PAINT Our alloy frames are ready to take on the harshest of British weather conditions. The alloy is coated in an anti-corrosion primer before receiving a double-coat of paint. This protects the finish of the frame from salt and other corrosive substances from the road.
- TFX ULTRA CONSTRUCTION Tifosi’s alloy frames are constructed from double butted TFX ULTRA ALUMINIUM, which has been carefully selected for its strength and lightness. It produces frames that give a robust and reliable ride sharing some of the benefits of their more expensive carbon counterparts.
- MUDGUARDS Full Flinger polycarbonate mudguards fitted as standard, allowing a cleaner, dryer ride in all weather conditions.
- Frame: TFX ULTRA Aluminium
- Fork: TFX ULTRA Aluminium
- Components: Campagnolo Veloce/Miche 10x
- Bar/Stem/Seatpost: Deda Elementi EL
- Saddle: Selle Italia X1 Flow
- Wheelset: Miche Reflex
- Tyres: Vittoria Zaffiro 700x25c