The Bora™ One™ 50 Disc brake is the perfect answer for cyclists searching for deep profiles capable of offering significant aerodynamic advantages while remaining lightweight and reactive for the steepest climbs. Its extremely sophisticated carbon fibre 24.2mm rim offers a rim & tyre interface optimized for the use of both 25 and 28mm tyres, by creating a more aerodynamic complete unit and a more efficient and sure-footed structure.
USB Bearings are ceramic which vastly reduces the weight and greatly improves the smoothness of the bearings. The ceramic ball bearings inside also mean that maintenance will be far less common and it has a much higher resistance to corrosion than standard bearings.
The Mega-G3 Spoke pattern is a type of spoke assembly that improves energy transfer between the hub, which reduces stress on the right-hand side which in turn increases the rigidity of the wheel. This is achieved by having twice as many spokes as the left-hand side.
The Bora™ One™ 50 Disc represents the same quality, performance and reliability that made its rim-brake predecessor such an iconic wheel. While it incorporates any technologies used in the rim brake version, this wheelset has been specifically designed for the unique demands that come with disc brake construction. The wheel has been engineered to optimize the distribution of forces caused by disc brakes.
- Full Carbon high profile 50mm rim, tubular only
- RDB™ (Rim Dynamic Balance) exclusive technology engineered into the rims, assures perfect balance even at high speeds
- Advanced resin and carbon fibre technology, for superior finish, durability and protection from UV rays
- Aluminium hub with oversized flange, cup and cone USB™ bearings and aluminium axle
- Aerodynamic spokes with black anodized self-locking nipples which eliminate spoke rotation
- Modified versions of the famous Mega G3™ Spoke pattern on both the front and rear wheel, for equal spoke tension, stiffness and increased braking torque resistance
- Adjusting lockring with micro-setting, for precision hub adjustment
- Aluminium hub shell for improved torque transfer across the hub during braking
- New AFS™ Disc specific flange design to allow perfect integration with the Campagnolo® AFS™
- Weight: 1348g (Tubular only), Campagnolo®, (SH) for Shimano
- Bolt-Thru Axles
The Bora One 50 Disc Brake Wheel is entirely hand built by a specialised Campagnolo technician and is checked in every tiny detail with electronic tools. This ensures that every wheel conforms to the high standards that Campagnolo pride themselves and will have unbeatable reliability.
- Spoke Count: 24 Front & 21 (G3) Rear
- Bladed aerodynamic stainless steel with aluminium nipples
- Profile Height: 50mm
- Rim section (height/width): 24.2mm
- Material: Carbon
- Aluminium hub
- USB Bearings
- Width: 100mm (Front) / 142mm (Rear)
- Cup and cone bearing system
What's In The Box
- Valve Extender
- User Manual
- Warranty Booklet
- Campagnolo Wheel Identification Card