For serious road and trail riders, the Blinder ARC 640 is the top of the range Knog light. Beautiful looks, broad elliptical beam, and big power.
Chocked full of 640 lumens of light the Arc 640 lets riders see and be seen all from a USB rechargeable, 100% waterproof, integrated silicone package. Incorporating the latest Cree® LEDs with an elliptical beam of 16° vertical and 24° horizontal ensures riders light up the path ahead and not the heavens above.
- Dimensions: 32x32x100.5mm (main light unit, excluding strap)
- Weight: 150g
- Materials: UV-resistant industrial grade silicone rubber body and straps. Polycarbonate housing PMMA Lens. Anodised aluminium heat sink. Anodised aluminium fascia and solid stainless steel MIM latch.
- LEDs: 1 x CREE XP-L
- Battery: Integrated rechargeable Lithium Ion battery
- Peak brightness: 640 Lumens
- 4 Light modes: 1. High Beam, 2. Medium Beam, 3. Low Beam, 4. Flashing Beam
- Run-time (steady): High - 1.8 hrs, Medium - 3.5 hrs, Low - 7.9 hrs
- Run-time (flash): Flashing - 17 hrs
- Waterproof: 100% Waterproof and Dustproof to IP67
- Beam angles (degrees): Elliptical - 16° (vertical) x 24° (horizontal).
- Suitable for bar size ø22-32mm
A high precision, injection moulded TIR collimating lens provides a balanced ratio of beam width and distance to safely illuminate the path ahead. Visible to 1500+ metres Mode status:
High / Medium / Low Beam status LED (Blue, Light-blue, Green) Integrated lithium ion battery
with on board battery protection circuit. Rechargeable via built in USB plug and extension cable (included). This saves using about 600 AAA Alkaline batteries during the light's lifetime. Constant current drive technology
maintains consistent brightness throughout specified run-time. Integrated USB plug
is waterproof and designed not be damaged by exposure. Replaceable straps
for tool-less attachment, 1 x Short (for ø22-28mm) 1 x Long (for ø29-35mm). 7 hour charge time Button:
Longer button push on (0.75sec) prevents accidental activation of your light. Short presses switch modes continuously. Similarly, the light is switched off with a long button push off (0.5sec). Low battery indicator Battery storage mode
activates when light is not used for a period of time to optimise battery longevity. Thermal management
automatically regulates the light output for optimum performance when the bike is stationary and in motion. Accessories:
USB Extension Cord, Helmet Mount Kit. Tested
against dropping, corrosion, UV, electrical shock and static, vibration and impact, temperature and humidity, as well as cycle testing and CE certification.