Expected release date: 09/05/19
The Garmin Edge 530 GPS cycling computer offers dynamic performance monitoring and insights to help you improve. See how the heat and altitude affect your performance and how many meters are left in an intense climb. Get proof of your epic jumps with metrics that track your jump count, jump distance and hang time. Ride like a local by using advanced navigation capabilities, on- and off-road maps and route recalculation. Get peace of mind with safety features and bring your favorite training apps onboard from the Connect IQ Store. Edge 530 is the ultimate integration of performance, navigation and safety features.
This performance bundle contains the most important additional accessories necessary to provide detailed data for analysis of athletic performance across any cycling discipline. A highly accurate speed sensor provides readings up to the second and allows for the use of the computer on indoor trainers by calculating distance when fitted to the rear hub. The cadence sensor fits behind the crank arm and gives insight on pedaling style to improve training sessions and avoid over straining muscles. A heart rate monitor is also included to complete the comprehensive data picture and enhance understanding of fitness to make devising a healthy routine easier.
Performance GPS cycling computer with mapping
- Dynamic performance monitoring provides insights on your VO2 max, recovery, training load focus, heat and altitude acclimation, nutrition, hydration and more
- Cycling safety features include new bike alarm, group messaging and tracking, incident detection and compatibility with Varia™ rearview radar and lights so you can see and be seen
- Includes routable Garmin Cycle Map with popularity routing — which helps you ride like a local — plus off-course recalculation and back to start; mountain biking model has integrated Trailforks data, including trail difficulty ratings
- Customise with free apps, widgets and data fields from the Connect IQ™ Store
- MTB dynamics track jump count, jump distance and hang time as well as Grit, a measure of the ride’s difficulty, and Flow, which tracks the smoothness of your descent so you have a score to beat next time
- Battery life: up to 20 hours with GPS; extendable up to 40 hours with the optional Garmin Charge™ power pack or in battery save mode