Some Quarq variants are made to order and this takes 5-6 weeks these are 130 BCD and following cranks lengths 162.5 , 165 &177.5
QUARQ SRAM RED DZERO HIDDEN BOLT ROAD POWER METER
Compatible with BB30/386EVO
Quarq’s next-generation power meter platform, DZero, is named for the DZero Experiment, one of science’s most accurate and innovative projects to detect subatomic particles moving at the speed of light.
With a new measurement circuit, a revised strain gauge design, improved accuracy throughout the pedal stroke and software advances built into the Qalvin App, DZero represents the state of the art in power meter technology.
This power meter works for every discipline: Road, triathlon, time trial, and cyclo-cross. The chainrings are replaceable should your bike, discipline, or ability change.
- A direct force power meter that measures total power output from both legs with +/-1.5% accuracy
- Dual Bluetooth low energy and ANT+ let you choose how to capture the data
- Uses a hidden bolt to mount the chainrings – compatible SRAM chainrings ensure the derailment pin lines up behind the crank arm
- 10K – programmed with over 10,000 data points to eliminate temperature effects on power measurement
- AxCad – A multi-axis accelerometer switches the power meter on and measures cadence, simplifying installation and operation
- Breakthrough Materials – Exogram™ hollow carbon fiber crank arms – the lightest, strongest crank arms we make – minimize weight and maximize speed
- Easy to use (and reuse) – LED indicator and visible ANT+ ID
- The replaceable CR2032 battery never leaves you without power
- Manual and automatic zeroing make it truly set and forget
- Built to Last – IPX7 waterproof rating, 2-year warranty, free firmware updates, and acclaimed international support
- Moves with you from bike to bike
- With Quarq's free Qalvin BLE mobile app – available for iOS® and Android – you can set the zero offset, check battery voltage, run diagnostics, and perform firmware updates.