Power meter with single power sensor: on left pedal. With the possibility of upgrading always available.
• Easy to install
Assioma can be installed and moved from one bike to another like a common pedal: in a few minutes, without special tools and without the assistance of a mechanic.
• Bluetooth and ANT +
Assioma is equipped with Bluetooth and ANT + technology, which allows the secure transmission of data to cyclocomputers and Android and iOS smartphones.
• Accuracy Accuracy
guarantees accuracy and consistency of data in real conditions of use on the road, and at any temperature between -10 ° C and 60 ° C.
• Waterproof, durable and light
Assioma is the lightest and most compact of pedal power meters: without protruding elements, it does not interfere with pedaling. Not even in the corners.
Protected by a bicomponent resin block, the power meter sensor is extremely shock-resistant and completely waterproof.
• Rechargeable and eco
Assioma is the only pedal power meter with integrated rechargeable batteries; a single charge guarantees at least 50 hours of use.
• Tested and guaranteed
Favero Electronics produces each power meter at its site in Italy and tests its good operation individually, satisfying the standards required by current regulations.
• Power sensor on left pedal
• Cadence sensor: integrated internal
• Total weight per pedal: 149.5 g (including battery)
• Battery: lithium, rechargeable
• Battery life: at least 50 hours
• Radio communication: Bluetooth v4.0 , ANT + PWR profile (CT + PO)
• Power measurement accuracy: ± 2%
• Thermal compensation: -10 ° C / + 60 ° C
• Water resistance rating: IP67
• Q-factor: 54 mm
• Upgrade to Assioma DUO always available
• Firmware updates via Bluetooth, with free app "Favero Assioma"
• Compatible cleats: original LOOK Kéo or Favero cleats (red and black)
• Type of bike: racing
• Designed and produced in Italy