The all new Bont Helix, the new standard in performance footwear. Bont’s race-proven anatomic fit is now even further enhanced by a newly re-imagined closure system. Experience performance and comfort without compromise like never before.
The retention system consists of continuous wiring that wraps underneath the bed of the shoe to create a secure hold without localised pressure areas. All controlled by a single Boa for easy adjustment on the go.
The monocoque unidirectional carbon chassis has a 3.6mm stack height to keep the power transfer efficiency. Compatible with three bolt SPD-SL cleats and pedals, the chassis also has an improved grid system to aid cleat positioning.
- Material - Unidirectional Carbon Monocoque Chassis with Durolite upper
- Stack Height - 3.6 mm
- Air Vents - Ventilation via air vents on front bumper and perforated upper
- Innersole - EVA thermo-moldable
- Sole Guards - Replaceable
- Padding - Memory Foam
- Cleat Mounting - MM grid plus grip / 3 Hole Look Configuration
- Fit Customization - Fully Heat Moldable Chassis utilizing Epoxy Thermoset Resin
- Closing Options - BOA IP1 Dual Dial Retention System with Kevlar wiring
- Weight - 260 grams (Size 46.5)