Vittoria Corsa G+ Tubular Tyre
The worlds best-known and most-used cotton tubular tyre is has now evolved with Graphene: fast flexible, reliable and proven by million of race kilometers.
4 Compounds (4C) is exclusively developed by Vittoria to achieve performance products without compromise. Vittoria 4C is a layering process, using 4 separate compounds in the same tread. The 4C process offers unmatched versatility, by allowing for separate base and surface compounds, in both the center and side areas of the tread. Benefiting from the different properties of each compound, including the G+ Isotech.
G+Isotech is Vittoria's unique Graphene compound with revolutionary G+, as provided by technology partner Directa Plus. No compromise is necessary with this compound, that is superior in speed (rolling resistance), grip, durability and wear resistance.
The Corsa has 19% less rolling resistance compared to the same product without pristine Graphene, also showing superior grip and durability. In combination with the most flexible Aramid-enhanced cotton casing ever developed this product is the best performance tyre in the world (overall).
The fastest tubular worldwide, gives you maximum speed and grip thanks to:
- 1 - Tread pattern design for the best performance
- 2 - G+Isogrip compound
- 3 - PRB 2.0 breaker for excellent flat protection
- 4 - 320 TPI Corespun casing
- 5 - Latex inner tube is more supple than butyl
- 6 - Handmade stitching
- 7 - Cotton Ribbon
Suitable for All conditions.
- 4 compounds for the best speed, grip, durability and puncture protection
- Kevlar reinforced Corespun K for increased sidewall protection.
- 28" x 23c 265g
- 28" x 25c 280g
- 28" x 28c 330g
All orders dispatched by Royal Mail.
Items with a value of greater than £50 are sent Royal Mail signed for.
Bulky items (groupsets, wheels & turbo trainers) are sent by courier
- Unless damaged or defective, we accept the return of items only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. In the case of clothing which have to be tried for fit, any returns must be in their original packaging and with any labels still attached.We reserve the right to refuse a returned item if labels have been detached .
- Returns form must be included in your parcel failure to do so could result in delays .
- Must not exceed 2 kg
- Please ensure that you retain your proof of postage off Royal mail as this may be required to process refunds/exchanges and failure to provide this may result in your refund/exchange not being processed .
- We are unable to refund postage that you have paid for yourself unless it has been pre-authorized by Vanilla bikes.