Vittoria 1976 EVO Shoes
The 1976 Evo shoes are extremely light weight and breathable with a classic style and modern performance. Made in Italy for more than 40 years.
- Microfiber soft touch and Nylon mesh support.
- Microfiber is preferable over leather as it is lighter, breathes better and conforms well to the foot.
- One drawback to microfiber is it can stretch on long rides, this is eliminated by a nylon mesh support.
- IKON Full Carbon UD Air System Sole (38-48)
- Cleat fixing slots allow a more precise cleat adjustment.
- Cleat grip is guaranteed by a special paint finish around the cleat fixing area.
- 3,4mm uniformed thickness guarantees maximum rigidity and less stress on the foot.
- Air intakes keep the foot fresh and dry.
- Replaceable heel pad.
- Available in 3 colours black, white & orange
All orders dispatched by Royal Mail.
Items with a value of greater than £50 are sent Royal Mail signed for.
Bulky items (groupsets, wheels & turbo trainers) are sent by courier
- Unless damaged or defective, we accept the return of items only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. In the case of clothing which have to be tried for fit, any returns must be in their original packaging and with any labels still attached.We reserve the right to refuse a returned item if labels have been detached .
- Returns form must be included in your parcel failure to do so could result in delays .
- Must not exceed 2 kg
- Please ensure that you retain your proof of postage off Royal mail as this may be required to process refunds/exchanges and failure to provide this may result in your refund/exchange not being processed .
- We are unable to refund postage that you have paid for yourself unless it has been pre-authorized by Vanilla bikes.