Vermarc AntiVento PRR Bib Tights
Ergonomic design and usage of fleece fabric for an advanced comfort on the bike.
Front panels on the leg in windproof fabric to protect the rider from colder climates.
Internal silicone elastic and zip on the ankles to keep the garment in place during the ride.
Long Distance shammy for the best comfort even in the longer rides. The Long distance shammy (LD pad) is the new and the most advanced product in the Vermarc collection. It has been specifically designed for Vermarc's top of-the-line bibs and shorts. The outermost layer of the LD pad utilises a special Nylon microfibre that incorporates Aloe Vera. The Aloe Vera component is not a treatment, but is permanently incorporated into the material during the manufacturing process, so that the benefits will not wash out or fade over time.
Below this outermost layer is a thick expanded memory foam with a waffled texture. The divots create the texture aid in ventilation and perspiration management so that the pad does not retain moisture, but moves it to the outside where it can evaporate rapidly.
Underneath the upper layers is a section of padding. This highly ventilated padding is cut to a unique smaller shape that protects and supports the rider at crucial contact points against the saddle. The shape of this bottom most layer is designed to comfortably contour to the rider's anatomy and provide protection where needed most.
A prostate relief cut-out in the centre and independent glute panels allow maximum comfort and movement with the body in motion.
The Long distance insert is elastic- stretching and conforming to all movements on the bike, then returning to its original shape after exercise.
The advanced technology and attention to detail make the Long distance the ideal pad for demanding athletes who always require maximum quality.
- Ergonomic design
- Fleece fabric
- Windproof Front panels
- Internal silicone elastic
- Ankle zips
- Long Distance shammy
All orders dispatched by Royal Mail.
Items with a value of greater than £50 are sent Royal Mail signed for.
Bulky items (groupsets, wheels & turbo trainers) are sent by courier
- Unless damaged or defective, we accept the return of items only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. In the case of clothing which have to be tried for fit, any returns must be in their original packaging and with any labels still attached.We reserve the right to refuse a returned item if labels have been detached .
- Returns form must be included in your parcel failure to do so could result in delays .
- Must not exceed 2 kg
- Please ensure that you retain your proof of postage off Royal mail as this may be required to process refunds/exchanges and failure to provide this may result in your refund/exchange not being processed .
- We are unable to refund postage that you have paid for yourself unless it has been pre-authorized by Vanilla bikes.