Unior Shimano Hollowtech II BB Tool
This wrench is used to remove and install Shimano¬ Hollowtech II, Campagnolo¬ Ultra-Torque and Power Torque, Race Face¬, FSA¬, SRAM¬, Truvativ¬, Chris King¬ bottom brackets as well as many and others.
Small wrench is included for removal and installation of Shimano plastic bolts that are used on the Hollowtech II cranksets. The 1609/2BI wrench also fits on the external centerlock disc nut.
- Material: special tool steel, hardened and tempered.
- Surface finish: chrome plated according to EN12540.
- Egonomic heavy duty double component handle.
All orders dispatched by Royal Mail.
Items with a value of greater than £50 are sent Royal Mail signed for.
Bulky items (groupsets, wheels & turbo trainers) are sent by courier
- Unless damaged or defective, we accept the return of items only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. In the case of clothing which have to be tried for fit, any returns must be in their original packaging and with any labels still attached.We reserve the right to refuse a returned item if labels have been detached .
- Returns form must be included in your parcel failure to do so could result in delays .
- Must not exceed 2 kg
- Please ensure that you retain your proof of postage off Royal mail as this may be required to process refunds/exchanges and failure to provide this may result in your refund/exchange not being processed .
- We are unable to refund postage that you have paid for yourself unless it has been pre-authorized by Vanilla bikes.