Tifosi SS26 Carbon Black/Fluro Red Frameset
This super light, race frame has been tested in the toughest events of the British racing calendar, and is ridden by the Spirit Road Race Team.
The stunning high modulus monocoque carbon frame weighs in at just 950g. From the hourglass shaped tapered head tube, to the sculpted fork blades, every line and curve of the frame has been scrutinised to create the optimum combination of lightness, aerodynamics and performance. The SS26 is a pure racing machine at its heart, ready to take you to victory, no matter what your level of competition.
The shortened rear triangle of the frame, with an oversized BB86 bottom bracket, ensures maximum power transfer and fast acceleration. Slender stays and a narrow 27.2mm seatpost effectively absorb and disperse road vibrations away from the rider.
The frame is also ready to accommodate an electronic groupset, should you wish to upgrade.
- Frame: Highest modus carbon fibre IM 30T MRC monocoque frame
- Fork: Full UD Carbon Monocoque
- Internal cable routing: top tube and down tube
- Includes Head tube for integrated headset 1” 1/8 – 1” 1/2
- Electronic and mechanical system compatible
- Seat tube for 27.2mm
- Bottom bracket BB86
- Finish: UD Carbon
- Weight: 950g (M)
All orders dispatched by Royal Mail.
Items with a value of greater than £50 are sent Royal Mail signed for.
Bulky items (groupsets, wheels & turbo trainers) are sent by courier
- Unless damaged or defective, we accept the return of items only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. In the case of clothing which have to be tried for fit, any returns must be in their original packaging and with any labels still attached.We reserve the right to refuse a returned item if labels have been detached .
- Returns form must be included in your parcel failure to do so could result in delays .
- Must not exceed 2 kg
- Please ensure that you retain your proof of postage off Royal mail as this may be required to process refunds/exchanges and failure to provide this may result in your refund/exchange not being processed .
- We are unable to refund postage that you have paid for yourself unless it has been pre-authorized by Vanilla bikes.