Tifosi CK3 Giro Claris Bike
Whether you are looking for a first race bike or just a sports bike for pleasure riding the CK3 Giro will meet all your requirements.It offers an excellent ratio between weight, stiffness and comfort, which is further improved by the use of a carbon-fork absorbing shocks from the roads irregularities.
Precise handling is enhanced by high torsional stiffness, which is achieved using the conically shaped head tube.
ALU X6 ULTRALITE. The premium alloy Alu X6 Ultralite has a 35% higher stiffness at 10% weight saving against the standard alloy 6061.Extremely stiff connection of tubes around the bottom bracket area provides uncompromising rigidity of the most stressed middle part of the frame. The frame does not twist even during intense pedalling and all the energy is perfectly transferred into forward movement. The frame geometry is designed with regard to the most efficient power transmission and excellent manoeuvrability.
INNER CABLE ROUTING. Cleaner appearance, smoother shifting operation, longer life and lower weight. Inner cable routing protects against dirt and extends its life. The result is more precise shift with minimum maintenance requirements and clean bike design.
- Frame: Tifosi ALU X6 ULTRALITE profiled alloy
- Forks: Tifosi carbon UD 1 1/2"- 1/2"
- Headset: FSA 1 1 1/8" - 1/2" sealed
- Internal cable routing
- Fully Sealed Cables
- Seatpost 31.6mm
- B/B: BSA
- Shimano Claris groupset
- ONE Sport Alloy Bar,Stem and Seatpost
- Weinmann/Shimano wheels
- Selle Royal Seta Performa saddle
- Schwalbe Lugano 700x25C tyres
All orders dispatched by Royal Mail.
Items with a value of greater than £50 are sent Royal Mail signed for.
Bulky items (groupsets, wheels & turbo trainers) are sent by courier
- Unless damaged or defective, we accept the return of items only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. In the case of clothing which have to be tried for fit, any returns must be in their original packaging and with any labels still attached.We reserve the right to refuse a returned item if labels have been detached .
- Returns form must be included in your parcel failure to do so could result in delays .
- Must not exceed 2 kg
- Please ensure that you retain your proof of postage off Royal mail as this may be required to process refunds/exchanges and failure to provide this may result in your refund/exchange not being processed .
- We are unable to refund postage that you have paid for yourself unless it has been pre-authorized by Vanilla bikes.