Tifosi Andare Road Disc Tiagra Bike
Translated from Italian, Andare literally means “to ride”. The Tifosi Andare is a true speed machine, combining the perfect transmission of power, low weight, outstanding aerodynamics and excellent ride comfort. The Andare has all the qualities of a your favourite road bike with added off-road capabilities. This makes it an adaptable all rounder, perfect for everything from commuting to winter training and touring.
The Andare has been designed for performance, with emphasis on reducing energy loss and giving the rider sure footed control, even on fast descents. An oversize bottom bracket combined with dynamic tube shaping and a shortened rear triangle maximizes performance and power transfer as well as comfort. Bolt through axles & disc brakes allow for perfectly modulated braking in any weather condition. Removing the concern of overheating your rims and tyres on long descents. Inner mounting of the rear caliper and internal cable routing gives a clean and neat look to this stylish bike.
- Frame: UD Carbon
- Fork: Full UD Carbon
- Components: Shimano Tiagra 10x
- Disc Brakes: Shimano Tiagra (Post Mechanical)
- Bar/Stem/Seatpost: FSA/One Race
- Saddle: Selle Italia X1 Flow
- Wheelset: Weinmann XC Bolt Through Disc
- Tyres: Shwalbe Durano 700x25c
All orders dispatched by Royal Mail.
Items with a value of greater than £50 are sent Royal Mail signed for.
Bulky items (groupsets, wheels & turbo trainers) are sent by courier
- Unless damaged or defective, we accept the return of items only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. In the case of clothing which have to be tried for fit, any returns must be in their original packaging and with any labels still attached.We reserve the right to refuse a returned item if labels have been detached .
- Returns form must be included in your parcel failure to do so could result in delays .
- Must not exceed 2 kg
- Please ensure that you retain your proof of postage off Royal mail as this may be required to process refunds/exchanges and failure to provide this may result in your refund/exchange not being processed .
- We are unable to refund postage that you have paid for yourself unless it has been pre-authorized by Vanilla bikes.