Thule Pack'n Pedal Commuter Backpack 24 Litre Black
was £124.99 10% off
The Thule Pack'n Pedal Commuter Backpack 24 Litre Black
- Designed from the ground up for hardcore all weather cycle commuters, whether your morning run is through sleepy back lanes or duelling with the buses on Oxford street the Commuter pack will be your faithful daily companion
- Waterproof main compartment with roll-top closure keeps your all important clothes, laptop and tablet
- Stashable rain cover with reflective elements for increased visibility and protection in particularly grisly conditions
- Hideaway helmet attachment system securely holds your helmet for the schlep through the office
- 360 degree reflective elements increase visibility from all angles
- Heat-moulded, crush-proof SafeZone compartment protects glasses, smartphone or other stuff you don't want squished
- Custom electronics storage featuring a removable padded 15 inch laptop and tablet sleeve which sits away from the wearer's back for greater comfort on the bike
- External side stash pocket designed specifically to keep your D-lock close to hand
- Airflow channels on EVA back panel and breathable shoulder straps provide maximum comfort and ventilation
- Blinky light attachment points on back panel and rain cover
- Covered by Thule's 5-year materials and workmanship warranty
All orders dispatched by Royal Mail.
Items with a value of greater than £50 are sent Royal Mail signed for.
Bulky items (groupsets, wheels & turbo trainers) are sent by courier
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange unless the product is faulty. You can return any items but we only offer a free returns service on clothing. Only available for purchases in the UK.
Clothing This includes Shoes, Helmets and Sunglasses
In summary you can return any item within 30 days of receipt for a refund or to exchange it for the same item in a different size or colour, as long as you meet the following conditions:
- Unless damaged or defective, we accept the return of items only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. In the case of clothing which have to be tried for fit, any returns must be in their original packaging and with any labels still attached.We reserve the right to refuse a returned item if labels have been detached .
- Returns form must be included in your parcel failure to do so could result in delays .
- Must not exceed 2 kg
- Please ensure that you retain your proof of postage off Royal mail as this may be required to process refunds/exchanges and failure to provide this may result in your refund/exchange not being processed .
- We are unable to refund postage that you have paid for yourself unless it has been pre-authorized by Vanilla bikes.
See more: Accessories > Bags & Seatpacks