Thule En-Route Blur 2.0 24 Litre Black Backpack
was £84.99 12% off
The Thule En-Route Blur 2.0 24 Litre Black Backpack
- With dedicated paddd compartments for a 17 inch MacBook Pro (15.6 inch PC) and an iPad or 10.1 inch tablet the Blur is ready to lug your gear with style
- Large main compartment with padded, top-load sleeve for a laptop and a slip pocket for an iPad/tablet
- Secondary compartment with organization panel keeps snacks, magazines and electronics in one place
- Heat-moulded, crush proof SafeZoneÂ compartment protects your sunglasses, iPhone, portable electronics and other fragile gear
- Airflow channels on back panel provide ventilation
- Breathable, air-mesh backpack straps with sternum strap maximize comfort
- Drawbridge pocket on front panel keeps items within instant reach and expands capacity when needed
- Compression straps customize the bag to the size of your load
- Side pocket keeps a water bottle close at hand
- Easy-grab zipper pulls and premium metal YKK zippers provide easy access to the main compartment
All orders dispatched by Royal Mail.
Items with a value of greater than £50 are sent Royal Mail signed for.
Bulky items (groupsets, wheels & turbo trainers) are sent by courier
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange unless the product is faulty. You can return any items but we only offer a free returns service on clothing. Only available for purchases in the UK.
Clothing This includes Shoes, Helmets and Sunglasses
In summary you can return any item within 30 days of receipt for a refund or to exchange it for the same item in a different size or colour, as long as you meet the following conditions:
- Unless damaged or defective, we accept the return of items only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. In the case of clothing which have to be tried for fit, any returns must be in their original packaging and with any labels still attached.We reserve the right to refuse a returned item if labels have been detached .
- Returns form must be included in your parcel failure to do so could result in delays .
- Must not exceed 2 kg
- Please ensure that you retain your proof of postage off Royal mail as this may be required to process refunds/exchanges and failure to provide this may result in your refund/exchange not being processed .
- We are unable to refund postage that you have paid for yourself unless it has been pre-authorized by Vanilla bikes.
See more: Accessories > Bags & Seatpacks