Tacx T2650 Blue Matic Cycle Trainer
The Blue Matic is the intermediate model of the Blue cycletrainers. Its maximum resistance is 700 Watt. The Blue Matic has a magnetic brake with permanent-magnets. You set the resistance selecting one of the ten different positions via the handlebar resistance lever. During your training session the resistance increases as you cycle faster or switch to a heavier setting. The robust frame stands firmly on the ground and it is very user friendly because the trainer can be assembled in no time at all.
- Software PC/laptop -
- Operation Handlebar resistance lever
- Resistance unit Magnetic
- Braking positions 10
- Descent simulation -
- Max brake power (10 sec.) 700 Watt
- Sprint power (1 min.) 600 Watt
- Mass inertia 8 kg 1
All orders dispatched by Royal Mail.
Items with a value of greater than £50 are sent Royal Mail signed for.
Bulky items (groupsets, wheels & turbo trainers) are sent by courier
- Unless damaged or defective, we accept the return of items only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. In the case of clothing which have to be tried for fit, any returns must be in their original packaging and with any labels still attached.We reserve the right to refuse a returned item if labels have been detached .
- Returns form must be included in your parcel failure to do so could result in delays .
- Must not exceed 2 kg
- Please ensure that you retain your proof of postage off Royal mail as this may be required to process refunds/exchanges and failure to provide this may result in your refund/exchange not being processed .
- We are unable to refund postage that you have paid for yourself unless it has been pre-authorized by Vanilla bikes.