Tacx Spider Team Workstand
Collapsible repair stand for small and simple repairs.
Top Features of the Tacx Cycle Stand Workstand
- This is the assembly stand for quick maintenance and comes with hinged support brackets that enable the entire bike to tilt forward
- Tinkering with the fork and handlebars is easy
- Plastic parts prevent paint damage to the frame
- Suitable for all types of bikes
- Easy to use
- Stores away when not in use
You can tilt the whole bike to the front; this is especially handy when you are working on headset or handlebars. The Cyclestand is equipped with a mobile assembly tray and front wheel guides that will prevent the handlebars from turning sideways.
Suitable for all bicycles except frames with over-sized bottom brackets.
Do not clamp around the frame tubes on carbon frames.
All orders dispatched by Royal Mail.
Items with a value of greater than £50 are sent Royal Mail signed for.
Bulky items (groupsets, wheels & turbo trainers) are sent by courier
- Unless damaged or defective, we accept the return of items only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. In the case of clothing which have to be tried for fit, any returns must be in their original packaging and with any labels still attached.We reserve the right to refuse a returned item if labels have been detached .
- Returns form must be included in your parcel failure to do so could result in delays .
- Must not exceed 2 kg
- Please ensure that you retain your proof of postage off Royal mail as this may be required to process refunds/exchanges and failure to provide this may result in your refund/exchange not being processed .
- We are unable to refund postage that you have paid for yourself unless it has been pre-authorized by Vanilla bikes.