Tacx Satori Smart Trainer
Sorry, this product is sold out!
This basic Smart trainer uses complex technology in a user-friendly fashion. The resistance is set manually with the handlebar resistance lever offering 10 different resistance positons, from very easy to very strong.
The Satori Smart can communicate via both ANT+ as well as Bluetooth® Smart. In the resistance unit an accurate measurement of your speed, cadence and power is performed. This data is then shown on the screen your using, whether this is a tablet, smartphone, sportwatch, or something else. During or after a training session you, or your coach, can thus monitor your performance closely.
Since the Satori is not hooked up to the power net, you can use this trainer anytime and anywhere, also when you don’t have your smartphone with you.
- Software Tacx apps & Third party apps. PC software via upgrade.
- Operation Handlebar resistance lever
- Resistance unit Magnetic
- Realistic slope 10 positions
- Descent simulation No
- Max brake power (10 sec.) 950 Watt
- Sprint power (1 min.) 800 Watt
All orders dispatched by Royal Mail.
Items with a value of greater than £50 are sent Royal Mail signed for.
Bulky items (groupsets, wheels & turbo trainers) are sent by courier
- Unless damaged or defective, we accept the return of items only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. In the case of clothing which have to be tried for fit, any returns must be in their original packaging and with any labels still attached.We reserve the right to refuse a returned item if labels have been detached .
- Returns form must be included in your parcel failure to do so could result in delays .
- Must not exceed 2 kg
- Please ensure that you retain your proof of postage off Royal mail as this may be required to process refunds/exchanges and failure to provide this may result in your refund/exchange not being processed .
- We are unable to refund postage that you have paid for yourself unless it has been pre-authorized by Vanilla bikes.