Tacx Bushido Smart Trainer
The Bushido is the interactive Smart trainer with the most powerful resistance unit. It’s electric motor brake, with a maximum resistance of 1400 Watts, ensures smooth pedalling, even during steep climbs. The Bushido is extremely user-friendly. Instead of training with a handlebar computer you can connect the trainer to the Tacx Cycling apps quickly and easily. If you also want to train with a PC or laptop, you can purchase the Upgrade Smart. The Bushido powers itself and is therefore completely wireless, it doesn’t even need a power cable. Just like the other Smart trainers, the Bushido uses ANT+ and Bluetooth® Smart technology to communicate with the connected device.
- Software PC/laptop Tacx Cycling app
- Operation -
- Resistance unit electric motor
- Realistic slope 15% 1
- Descent simulation -
- Max brake power (10 sec.) 1400 Watt
- Sprint power (1 min.) 750 Watt
- Mass inertia 60 kg 2
All orders dispatched by Royal Mail.
Items with a value of greater than £50 are sent Royal Mail signed for.
Bulky items (groupsets, wheels & turbo trainers) are sent by courier
- Unless damaged or defective, we accept the return of items only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. In the case of clothing which have to be tried for fit, any returns must be in their original packaging and with any labels still attached.We reserve the right to refuse a returned item if labels have been detached .
- Returns form must be included in your parcel failure to do so could result in delays .
- Must not exceed 2 kg
- Please ensure that you retain your proof of postage off Royal mail as this may be required to process refunds/exchanges and failure to provide this may result in your refund/exchange not being processed .
- We are unable to refund postage that you have paid for yourself unless it has been pre-authorized by Vanilla bikes.