Tacx Booster Trainer T2500
Tacx T2500 Booster Cycle Trainer
Prepare yourself in a professional manner and get your body in top condition with the Booster, the top model of the Tacx cycletrainers. Even at low speed the powerful magnetic brake generates high resistance; the maximum resistance is 1050 Watt. This makes the Booster highly suitable for simulating climbs and for interval training with short, intense sprints. The handlebar resistance lever allows you to set the level of resistance by selecting one of ten different positions. The brake is easy to assemble so you can get started straight away. The professionals with whom Tacx cooperates use the Booster for warming up for time-trials and other important stages. ‘‘The Booster gives me the same feeling like I have on the road”, says multiple time-trial world champion Tony Martin.
- Software PC/laptop -
- Operation Handlebar resistance lever
- Resistance unit Magnetic
- Braking positions 10
- Descent simulation -
- Max brake power (10 sec.) 1050 Watt
- Sprint power (1 min.) 900 Watt
All orders dispatched by Royal Mail.
Items with a value of greater than £50 are sent Royal Mail signed for.
Bulky items (groupsets, wheels & turbo trainers) are sent by courier
- Unless damaged or defective, we accept the return of items only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. In the case of clothing which have to be tried for fit, any returns must be in their original packaging and with any labels still attached.We reserve the right to refuse a returned item if labels have been detached .
- Returns form must be included in your parcel failure to do so could result in delays .
- Must not exceed 2 kg
- Please ensure that you retain your proof of postage off Royal mail as this may be required to process refunds/exchanges and failure to provide this may result in your refund/exchange not being processed .
- We are unable to refund postage that you have paid for yourself unless it has been pre-authorized by Vanilla bikes.