SRAM Rival22 Shift/Brake Lever Set 11-speed Rear Index Front
Your needs aren’t less demanding. They’re different.
- All-new road group purpose-built for ergonomics, durability and versatile performance for dedicated cyclists.
- Clean distinctive Ice Grey and Black anodized finish to complement any bike frame.
- Brakes accept 28c tires for when the pavement ends.
- Options for Rival 22 mechanical brakes or HydroR Hydraulic Rim Brakes or Hydraulic Disc Brakes.
- 22 usable gears with Yaw™ front shifting for no trim, rub or rasp.
- Unrivaled gearing choices with available WiFLi™ 11-32 cassette, compact chainring and crank-arm length options.
- Shift and brake lever set features same ErgoFit ergonomic design as SRAM RED™ 22.
Specifications for SRAM Rival 22 DoubleTap® Mechanical Shifters
|SPEED||11 Rear/ 2 Front|
|COMPATIBILITY||SRAM RED 22, Force 22 & Rival 22 Yaw™ Front Derailleurs/ Exact Actuation™ Rear Derailleurs|
|RECOMMENDED GROUP||SRAM Rival 22|
|TECHNOLOGY HIGHLIGHT(S)||Yaw™/ DoubleTap™/ Zero-Loss™ on Front & Rear/ ErgoDynamics™ Fit/ Independent E-Z Access Shift-Brake Lever Reach Adjust™|
|MATERIAL||Aluminum Brake Levers/ Aluminum Shift Levers // Textured Hood Covers|
What It Is: DoubleTap® is the flagship technology leading SRAM’s road gruppo revolution. It’s a simple yet elegant and advanced system that addresses issues - Without compromising on performance, comfort, and weight - with a revolutionary shift/brake lever design.
What It Does: DoubleTap® makes changing gears easier and faster, eliminating the cumbersome and awkward engagement associated with two-lever systems. DoubleTap handles up- and downshifts in one short, sweeping motion, with minimal effort and maximum comfort no matter where you are on the bars.
All orders dispatched by Royal Mail.
Items with a value of greater than £50 are sent Royal Mail signed for.
Bulky items (groupsets, wheels & turbo trainers) are sent by courier
- Unless damaged or defective, we accept the return of items only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. In the case of clothing which have to be tried for fit, any returns must be in their original packaging and with any labels still attached.We reserve the right to refuse a returned item if labels have been detached .
- Returns form must be included in your parcel failure to do so could result in delays .
- Must not exceed 2 kg
- Please ensure that you retain your proof of postage off Royal mail as this may be required to process refunds/exchanges and failure to provide this may result in your refund/exchange not being processed .
- We are unable to refund postage that you have paid for yourself unless it has been pre-authorized by Vanilla bikes.