SRAM Rival22 Rear Derailleur (11 Speed)
Your needs aren’t less demanding. They’re different.
- All-new road group purpose-built for ergonomics, durability and versatile performance for dedicated cyclists.
- Clean distinctive Ice Grey and Black anodized finish to complement any bike frame.
- Brakes accept 28c tires for when the pavement ends.
- Options for Rival 22 mechanical brakes or HydroR Hydraulic Rim Brakes or Hydraulic Disc Brakes.
- 22 usable gears with Yaw™ front shifting for no trim, rub or rasp.
- Unrivaled gearing choices with available WiFLi™ 11-32 cassette, compact chainring and crank-arm length options.
- Shift and brake lever set features same ErgoFit ergonomic design as SRAM RED™ 22.
The new SRAM Rival 22 groupset delivers immense performance across a broad variety of bikes and disciplines. Paved or not. Cyclocross or triathlon. Road racing or unchartered journeys. Rival 22 provides the ergonomics, efficiency and technology for finely tuned cyclists to meet each challenge and expand their limits.
Dedicated cyclists’ demands are different – not less than – the pro’s. Their demands change and evolve with their riding and performance, whether they’re race ready or adventure ready. So why settle for a group that’s simply ratcheted-down to 75 percent of what the pros ride? Rival 22 delivers 100 percent of what cyclists demand.
All orders dispatched by Royal Mail.
Items with a value of greater than £50 are sent Royal Mail signed for.
Bulky items (groupsets, wheels & turbo trainers) are sent by courier
- Unless damaged or defective, we accept the return of items only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. In the case of clothing which have to be tried for fit, any returns must be in their original packaging and with any labels still attached.We reserve the right to refuse a returned item if labels have been detached .
- Returns form must be included in your parcel failure to do so could result in delays .
- Must not exceed 2 kg
- Please ensure that you retain your proof of postage off Royal mail as this may be required to process refunds/exchanges and failure to provide this may result in your refund/exchange not being processed .
- We are unable to refund postage that you have paid for yourself unless it has been pre-authorized by Vanilla bikes.