SRAM RED22 Front Derailleur Yaw Braze-on with Chain Spotter
Sorry, this product is sold out!
The SRAM RED 22 Front Derailleur changes everything, including offering every gear combination with no chain rub or rasp. Instead of simply moving back and forth, the derailleur cage actually rotates to maintain a consistent angular relationship with the chain. We call it Yaw™ Technology, and it eliminates the need for shifter trim. As a result, shifts feel more direct, more precise, and combined with the new SRAM RED crankset and chainrings, delivers an unmatched performance advantage in front shifting.
- Yaw™ cage rotates in line with chain, improving the shifting speed and precision while eliminating the need for shifter trim.
- Slim spring design eliminates frame interference.
- Optimized for shifting with X G lide R™ C hainrings.
- Best combination of aluminum and steel for the strongest and most durable cage we have ever made.
- Precision alignment markings.
- Integrated chain spotter protects your frame without adding any extra clunk, and adjusts independently of the derailleur itself.
- Two grams lighter than 10 speed version (69g)
- Weight: 69g (Braze-on), Chain spotter: 10.2g
- Compatibility: SRAM RED 22 & Force 22 Front Shift/Brake levers & X-GlideR Chainrings
All orders dispatched by Royal Mail.
Items with a value of greater than £50 are sent Royal Mail signed for.
Bulky items (groupsets, wheels & turbo trainers) are sent by courier
- Unless damaged or defective, we accept the return of items only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. In the case of clothing which have to be tried for fit, any returns must be in their original packaging and with any labels still attached.We reserve the right to refuse a returned item if labels have been detached .
- Returns form must be included in your parcel failure to do so could result in delays .
- Must not exceed 2 kg
- Please ensure that you retain your proof of postage off Royal mail as this may be required to process refunds/exchanges and failure to provide this may result in your refund/exchange not being processed .
- We are unable to refund postage that you have paid for yourself unless it has been pre-authorized by Vanilla bikes.