SRAM RED22 Crank Set Exogram GXP - Cups NOT incl
Innovation often comes from places you would least expect. In order to make a lighter crankset, we made it bigger. To add stiffness, we used less material. The new SRAM RED 22 Exogram Crankset is completely hollow all the way to the spider. Its hidden bolt pattern makes better use of carbon fiber to further improve stiffness and shed weight. The stunning X-GlideR chainrings are optimised for use with the Yaw Technology in the front derailleur, delivering seamless, flawless performance.
- Exogram technology uses a large, hollow cross section all the way to the spider, minimising weight while maximising stiffness. Our stiffest crank ever.
- Hidden bolt pattern leverages the characteristics of carbon fiber while presenting a sleek appearance.
- Stiffer X-GlideR chainrings feature thicker construction, advanced shift timing pins and ramps, which are optimised for shifting with the Yaw
- Front Derailleur.
- Arm material: Carbon
- Compatibility: SRAM RED 22 & SRAM Force 22 Yaw Front Derailleur, SRAM RED 22 & PC1170 chains
- Weight: 557g (BB30 172.5mm 53x39 BB not included), 609g (GXP 172.5mm 53x39 BB not included)
All orders dispatched by Royal Mail.
Items with a value of greater than £50 are sent Royal Mail signed for.
Bulky items (groupsets, wheels & turbo trainers) are sent by courier
- Unless damaged or defective, we accept the return of items only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. In the case of clothing which have to be tried for fit, any returns must be in their original packaging and with any labels still attached.We reserve the right to refuse a returned item if labels have been detached .
- Returns form must be included in your parcel failure to do so could result in delays .
- Must not exceed 2 kg
- Please ensure that you retain your proof of postage off Royal mail as this may be required to process refunds/exchanges and failure to provide this may result in your refund/exchange not being processed .
- We are unable to refund postage that you have paid for yourself unless it has been pre-authorized by Vanilla bikes.