Sram Red 22 Groupset
- SRAM RED 22. When we re-introduced SRAM RED in 2012 there was simply nothing more we could add to make it better. SRAM RED was all new, redesigned throughout, with innovations we’ve spent the past year touting and our athletes proving. It was loaded with features and benefits that matched the needs of professionals: fast, light, aerodynamic, ergonomic, near-silent, and, of course, trim-less, with ground breaking Yaw™ technology. Adding two more gears to that combination was arguably the only improvement required. The added benefit is that now, without adding weight, we maintain a system that shifts incredibly fast upfront, and with the best and smoothest gear transitions in back. And, for the first time available anywhere, the system gives you twenty-two gears. No compromise and no trim, what we’re calling True 22, in any gear combination. Welcome to SRAM RED 22.
Now comes in the new C2 colour scheme as per the "etap" groupset
The lightest groupset in the world with the weights being
BB30 groupset 1741 grams
GXP groupset 1843 grams
Groupset consists of:
- Mechanical rim brakes
- STI units
- Front derailleur
- XG 1190 Cassette
- Bottom bracket
- Rear derailleur
All orders dispatched by Royal Mail.
Items with a value of greater than £50 are sent Royal Mail signed for.
Bulky items (groupsets, wheels & turbo trainers) are sent by courier
- Unless damaged or defective, we accept the return of items only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. In the case of clothing which have to be tried for fit, any returns must be in their original packaging and with any labels still attached.We reserve the right to refuse a returned item if labels have been detached .
- Returns form must be included in your parcel failure to do so could result in delays .
- Must not exceed 2 kg
- Please ensure that you retain your proof of postage off Royal mail as this may be required to process refunds/exchanges and failure to provide this may result in your refund/exchange not being processed .
- We are unable to refund postage that you have paid for yourself unless it has been pre-authorized by Vanilla bikes.