SRAM Apex Black Shift and Brake Lever (Left or Right)
One Size Fits All
The new Apex Shifter, like every SRAM road group, features the proprietary DoubleTap technology, which offers benefits such as independent “reach adjust” for both shift and brake levers. The Apex shiftlever utilizes a single lever for shifting and a dedicated lever for braking. All of these mechanical features are packaged in an exceptionally light 344g package, and features no external cables to maximize aerodynamics and provide a sleek look.
- Proprietary DoubleTap® technology delivers smooth up- and downshifts in one motion
- Ergonomic design is comfortable, aerodynamic, and hides all cables, while weighing only 344g
- High pivot brake lever with reach adjust
All orders dispatched by Royal Mail.
Items with a value of greater than £50 are sent Royal Mail signed for.
Bulky items (groupsets, wheels & turbo trainers) are sent by courier
- Unless damaged or defective, we accept the return of items only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. In the case of clothing which have to be tried for fit, any returns must be in their original packaging and with any labels still attached.We reserve the right to refuse a returned item if labels have been detached .
- Returns form must be included in your parcel failure to do so could result in delays .
- Must not exceed 2 kg
- Please ensure that you retain your proof of postage off Royal mail as this may be required to process refunds/exchanges and failure to provide this may result in your refund/exchange not being processed .
- We are unable to refund postage that you have paid for yourself unless it has been pre-authorized by Vanilla bikes.