SIS GO + L-Carnitine Gels - Box of 30
was £53.99 19% off
GO + L-Carnitine was originally conceived as training development nutrition for our elite cyclists and teams. It rapidly became the choice of elite athletes, with professional cyclists using them to help win some of the toughest cycle races on the planet. Word soon got out about its efficacy and we found there was a big demand from all levels of sportspeople so we added it to our range.
Each GO + L- Carnitine contains 1g of carnitine (roughly equivalent to the amount in 1kg of steak), and uses SiS gel technology in conjunction with an innovative nutrient environment (to aid 'signaling' and help optimise carnitine effect), potent anti-oxidants and a great taste.
Carnitine performs a number of important roles in the body. It is necessary for the movement of free fatty acids for fat burning in mitochondria, has a long history of use by endurance athletes and is an important nutrient, so much so that it is compulsory in infant formula.
Feedback from the pro-tour cycling teams who have used it extensively in the world's toughest bike races:
"They change your legs - you can feel them working."
"I get a bigger lift-off than from caffeine."
"I feel it spares my carbohydrate stores for the big push later on."
GO + L- Carnitine Lemon Flavour
Water, maltodextrin (from maize), l-carnitine (<1%), choline bitartate, natural flavouring, gelling agents (xanthan gum, gellan gum), sodium chloride, acidity regulators (citric acid, sodium citrate), preservatives (sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate), alpha lipoic acid, sweeteners (acesulfame k, sucralose), antioxidant (ascorbic acid).
- Energy 328kj/77kcal
- Protein 0g
- Carbohydrate 19.3g of which sugars 0.7g
- Fat 0g
- Saturates 0g
- Fibre 0.1g
All orders dispatched by Royal Mail.
Items with a value of greater than £50 are sent Royal Mail signed for.
Bulky items (groupsets, wheels & turbo trainers) are sent by courier
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange unless the product is faulty. You can return any items but we only offer a free returns service on clothing. Only available for purchases in the UK.
Clothing This includes Shoes, Helmets and Sunglasses
In summary you can return any item within 30 days of receipt for a refund or to exchange it for the same item in a different size or colour, as long as you meet the following conditions:
- Unless damaged or defective, we accept the return of items only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. In the case of clothing which have to be tried for fit, any returns must be in their original packaging and with any labels still attached.We reserve the right to refuse a returned item if labels have been detached .
- Returns form must be included in your parcel failure to do so could result in delays .
- Must not exceed 2 kg
- Please ensure that you retain your proof of postage off Royal mail as this may be required to process refunds/exchanges and failure to provide this may result in your refund/exchange not being processed .
- We are unable to refund postage that you have paid for yourself unless it has been pre-authorized by Vanilla bikes.
See more: Nutrition > Energy Food