SIS Go Electrolyte 500g & FREE 800ml Bottle Bundle
SIS 500g Tub & FREE 800ml BottleBundle Deal
Why should you take SIS Go Electrolyte?
It is well documented that both carbohydrate depletion and dehydration are two of the major causes of fatigue in endurance exercise. In addition to ensuring optimal carbohydrate stores and hydration status before exercise, delivering additional carbohydrate and fluid during exercise is known to improve performance, race times and delay the onset of fatigue. Common mistakes made by endurance athletes are to consume too much carbohydrate at inappropriate concentrations (such that it can not be readily absorbed) or too little carbohydrate at low concentrations which although will increase fluid delivery will compromise carbohydrate delivery. As such, SIS GO Electrolyte represents a product that is formulated according to scientific research so as to achieve the right balance of both carbohydrate and fluid delivery. SIS GO Electrolyte therefore represents a strategic approach to offset the negative effects of carbohydrate depletion and dehydration on your performance.
- Helps fuel and hydrate during training or racing
- 36 grams of carbohydrate per 500 ml serving
- High in sodium to promote hydration
- Delivers energy and fluid fast
- Easily digestible and quick supply of carbohydrate
- Quick delivery of electrolytes (such as sodium)
- Provides optimal hydration
All orders dispatched by Royal Mail.
Items with a value of greater than £50 are sent Royal Mail signed for.
Bulky items (groupsets, wheels & turbo trainers) are sent by courier
- Unless damaged or defective, we accept the return of items only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. In the case of clothing which have to be tried for fit, any returns must be in their original packaging and with any labels still attached.We reserve the right to refuse a returned item if labels have been detached .
- Returns form must be included in your parcel failure to do so could result in delays .
- Must not exceed 2 kg
- Please ensure that you retain your proof of postage off Royal mail as this may be required to process refunds/exchanges and failure to provide this may result in your refund/exchange not being processed .
- We are unable to refund postage that you have paid for yourself unless it has been pre-authorized by Vanilla bikes.