Shimano Ultegra Double 6800 11 Speed Chainset
The HollowTech II 11-speed Ultegra chainset offers an ideal balance of light weight and stiffness, making it the perfect choice for both enthusiast and competitive riders.
- HollowGlide hollow outer chainring gives vast improvements in rigidity by virtually removing outer chainring flex and hugely improves shift performance, even under high load
- The chainring teeth have been developed to work in conjunction with 11-speed HG-EV chains for increased contact to provide greater efficiency and improved power transfer
- Industry leading HollowTech II cold forged 4 arm hollow cranks have been evolved for maximum rigidity while reducing weight
- A wide range of chainring options and crank arm lengths are available to meet the needs of all riders and racing disciplines
- HollowTech II integrated bottom bracket uses a wider bearing placement and larger axle diameter for increased stiffness and efficiency
- HollowTech II integrated bottom bracket seal design has minimal bearing interfaceensuring smooth rolling and increased durability
- SG-X aluminium anodised chainrings available in 53-39T (FC6600 double)
- Crank Construction: Hollowtech II
- Chainring bolts: Aluminium
- Chainline: 43.5
- Speed: 11
- Weight: 797g
All orders dispatched by Royal Mail.
Items with a value of greater than £50 are sent Royal Mail signed for.
Bulky items (groupsets, wheels & turbo trainers) are sent by courier
- Unless damaged or defective, we accept the return of items only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. In the case of clothing which have to be tried for fit, any returns must be in their original packaging and with any labels still attached.We reserve the right to refuse a returned item if labels have been detached .
- Returns form must be included in your parcel failure to do so could result in delays .
- Must not exceed 2 kg
- Please ensure that you retain your proof of postage off Royal mail as this may be required to process refunds/exchanges and failure to provide this may result in your refund/exchange not being processed .
- We are unable to refund postage that you have paid for yourself unless it has been pre-authorized by Vanilla bikes.