Shimano Tiagra HG50 9sp Cassette
Hyperglide sprockets have a computer designed tooth configuration with contoured shift gates, resulting in a crisp smooth shift even under load.
- Close ratio gearing allows a more efficient use of energy through finer cadence control
- Sprockets are cut away and drilled to reduce weight without reducing rigidity
- Nickel-plated finish offers hard wearing resistance to corrosion
- Corrosion-resistant steel cassette lockring
- For Super Narrow 9-speed HG chains
- Average weight 270 g for 12 - 23T
All orders dispatched by Royal Mail.
Items with a value of greater than £50 are sent Royal Mail signed for.
Bulky items (groupsets, wheels & turbo trainers) are sent by courier
- Unless damaged or defective, we accept the return of items only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. In the case of clothing which have to be tried for fit, any returns must be in their original packaging and with any labels still attached.We reserve the right to refuse a returned item if labels have been detached .
- Returns form must be included in your parcel failure to do so could result in delays .
- Must not exceed 2 kg
- Please ensure that you retain your proof of postage off Royal mail as this may be required to process refunds/exchanges and failure to provide this may result in your refund/exchange not being processed .
- We are unable to refund postage that you have paid for yourself unless it has been pre-authorized by Vanilla bikes.