Shimano RC7 Road Cycling Shoes
One of the most anticipated new road shoes for 2017 the new Shimano Rc7
The new RC7 continues Shimano’s Pedaling Dynamics (SPD) platform where footwear and pedals are engineered together as a complete system, optimizing bio-mechanics to increase rider efficiency and comfort. In a first for Shimano, a collaboration with Boa led to the use of the dial retention system on the RC7, along with a single Velcro strap at the toe.
- Ultra-rigid, lightweight carbon fiber composite sole
- SHIMANO DYNALAST helps to reduce braking loss
- Boa IP1 dials allow quick, micro tension adjustments
- Powerzone wire guide with front strap hold foot securely
- Lightweight and supple perforated synthetic leather upper, featuring superior fit and added cooling
- Optimum linkage of air flow between upper, insole and outsole
- Adaptable Cup Insole
All orders dispatched by Royal Mail.
Items with a value of greater than £50 are sent Royal Mail signed for.
Bulky items (groupsets, wheels & turbo trainers) are sent by courier
- Unless damaged or defective, we accept the return of items only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. In the case of clothing which have to be tried for fit, any returns must be in their original packaging and with any labels still attached.We reserve the right to refuse a returned item if labels have been detached .
- Returns form must be included in your parcel failure to do so could result in delays .
- Must not exceed 2 kg
- Please ensure that you retain your proof of postage off Royal mail as this may be required to process refunds/exchanges and failure to provide this may result in your refund/exchange not being processed .
- We are unable to refund postage that you have paid for yourself unless it has been pre-authorized by Vanilla bikes.