Shimano Di2 Ultegra 6870 11 Spd Groupset
Ultegra takes pro-tested technologies to a wider audience. Ultegra 6870 (Di2) uses an electronic shifting system. Compared to the previous Ultegra Di2 (6770) SHIMANO improved the ergonomics of the dual control lever for easier access. Especially on top of the 'slimmer' hoods riders have more control than ever. Also the shape of the shift button improved and the contrast of the surface is more recognizable.
The derailleurs are more compact and lighter than their predecessors. The rear derailleur is updated with an automatic protection system that moves the cage out of harms way in case of a crash. There are two versions of the rear derailleur. A SS for cassettes up to 28T and a GS for cassettes up to 32T. The 32T GS rear derailleur in combination with a compact front crank setup offer a full wide gearing setup. Both rear derailleurs are featured with multi shifting. With a single press and hold of the shift button the rear derailleur goes all the way up or down the cassette.
- Use the drop down boxes above to select your specification then just add to cart
All orders dispatched by Royal Mail.
Items with a value of greater than £50 are sent Royal Mail signed for.
Bulky items (groupsets, wheels & turbo trainers) are sent by courier
- Unless damaged or defective, we accept the return of items only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. In the case of clothing which have to be tried for fit, any returns must be in their original packaging and with any labels still attached.We reserve the right to refuse a returned item if labels have been detached .
- Returns form must be included in your parcel failure to do so could result in delays .
- Must not exceed 2 kg
- Please ensure that you retain your proof of postage off Royal mail as this may be required to process refunds/exchanges and failure to provide this may result in your refund/exchange not being processed .
- We are unable to refund postage that you have paid for yourself unless it has been pre-authorized by Vanilla bikes.