Shimano CN-HG901 Dura Ace 11 Speed Chain
This latest Shimano Dura ace chain HG-X11 version is smoother, quieter and longer lasting than the Dura-Ace CN-9000 chain it replaces. To achieve these improvements, it features a new special asymmetric plate design so make certain the writing is on the outside during the install. The CN-HG901-11 is Shimano's top 11-speed chain offering and the latest and greatest chain for Dura-Ace 9000 and XTR M9000 11-speed components. additionally, the CN-HG901-11 can be used with all Shimano 11-speed groups.
The Shimano Dura Ace chain CN-HG901-11 eleven-speed chain is 9 grams lighter and 20% more durable than the CN-7901. The CN-HG901-11 is 5.62mm wide - slightly more narrow than the 5.88mm 7901 chain. One of the key features of the CN-HG901-11 chain is the Sil-Tec coating that contributes to a claimed 20% increase in durability. The special PTFE coating also provides a smoother feel during shifts and less drivetrain noise even when cross-chaining. Chain pins for installation are included with the chain.
- Compatible with all Shimano 11-speed groups
- 243 grams
- 116 links
- Special asymmetric plate design
- Hollow pins for reduce weight
- PTFE "Sil-Tec" coating to increase durability 20% over 7901
- Buy the Shimano Dura Ace chain at vanilla bikes and save moeny
All orders dispatched by Royal Mail.
Items with a value of greater than £50 are sent Royal Mail signed for.
Bulky items (groupsets, wheels & turbo trainers) are sent by courier
- Unless damaged or defective, we accept the return of items only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. In the case of clothing which have to be tried for fit, any returns must be in their original packaging and with any labels still attached.We reserve the right to refuse a returned item if labels have been detached .
- Returns form must be included in your parcel failure to do so could result in delays .
- Must not exceed 2 kg
- Please ensure that you retain your proof of postage off Royal mail as this may be required to process refunds/exchanges and failure to provide this may result in your refund/exchange not being processed .
- We are unable to refund postage that you have paid for yourself unless it has been pre-authorized by Vanilla bikes.