See.Sense Icon+ Light Set
- Intelligent sensing - monitors the environment, changing flash patterns and brightness to keep you more visible. See.Sense is the ONLY bike light in the world that can react by flashing brighter and faster at roundabouts, road-junctions, approaching car headlights atnight, travelling into shade and tunnels.
- Smartphone Integration - take control with an optional app to easily check battery level, change from flashing to constant, control multiple ICON's at once & customise brightnes & runtime settings. The free iOS & Android App uses Bluetooth Smart connectivity to easily pair the lights with your smartphone.
- Crash alert - if you have a crash, ICON can auto notify your nominated contact of your GPS location.
- Early Theft Deterrent Alarm - instantly notifies you if your bike is moved while you are not with it. Ideal for club cyclists while on a coffee stop.
- Future Proof - As new features are developed, download Firmware via your Smartphone
Connected Features - control your ICONs with an optional App and avail of crash and theft alerts, available for android and iOS.
Thermal management - automatically regulates light output for optimum performance
Auto on/off - turns on as soon as bike moves & turns off after 3 minutes of inactivity
Over 270 degrees visibility using our unique fresnel lens
Live battery levels and low level alerts
Secure tool-less mounting
Water sealed to IP67 standard
Designed and manufactured in Northern Ireland (UK)
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
ICON+ rear light and mount
ICON+ front light and mount
Front light shield
3 mounting straps
2 Micro USB cables
All orders dispatched by Royal Mail.
Items with a value of greater than £50 are sent Royal Mail signed for.
Bulky items (groupsets, wheels & turbo trainers) are sent by courier
- Unless damaged or defective, we accept the return of items only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. In the case of clothing which have to be tried for fit, any returns must be in their original packaging and with any labels still attached.We reserve the right to refuse a returned item if labels have been detached .
- Returns form must be included in your parcel failure to do so could result in delays .
- Must not exceed 2 kg
- Please ensure that you retain your proof of postage off Royal mail as this may be required to process refunds/exchanges and failure to provide this may result in your refund/exchange not being processed .
- We are unable to refund postage that you have paid for yourself unless it has been pre-authorized by Vanilla bikes.