See.Sense Icon Light Set
The See.Sense ICON is the smartest light on the market, with smartphone integration, crash and theft alerts and intelligent sensing. Stay daylight visible with twin CREE LEDs that react to your environment.
- Intelligent sensing -The ONLY bike light in the world that can react by flashing brighter and faster at roundabouts, road-junctions, approaching car headlights at night. Daylight visible with twin CREE LEDs and over 180°.
- Superb runtime at over 15 hours (flashing). Recharge via USB.
- Lightweight and compact at under 64 grams (including mount)
- Auto on/off - turns on as soon as bike moves & turns off after 3 minutes of inactivity
- Connected Features - control your ICONs with an optional App and avail of crash and theft alerts, available for android and iOS.
More - Secure, tool-less mounting. Water sealed to IP67 standard. Thermal management - automatically regulates light output for optimum performance. Designed and manufactured in Northern Ireland (UK)
What's in the box? ICON front light and mount, ICON rear light and mount, Front light shield, 2 micro USB cables & 3 mounting straps.
All orders dispatched by Royal Mail.
Items with a value of greater than £50 are sent Royal Mail signed for.
Bulky items (groupsets, wheels & turbo trainers) are sent by courier
- Unless damaged or defective, we accept the return of items only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. In the case of clothing which have to be tried for fit, any returns must be in their original packaging and with any labels still attached.We reserve the right to refuse a returned item if labels have been detached .
- Returns form must be included in your parcel failure to do so could result in delays .
- Must not exceed 2 kg
- Please ensure that you retain your proof of postage off Royal mail as this may be required to process refunds/exchanges and failure to provide this may result in your refund/exchange not being processed .
- We are unable to refund postage that you have paid for yourself unless it has been pre-authorized by Vanilla bikes.