Secret Training - Strip Anti Chafing Cream / Chamois Cream - 75ml
Strip anti-chafing cream forms a lubrication layer, its coconut oil based formula has anti-fungal and antibacterial properties to protect against saddle sores, skin afflictions and sore butts. When you spend half your life on your bike you’ll appreciate an anti-chafing cream that reduces friction, keeps you fresh on long rides and is delicate on your derriere. Gone are the days of raw and well done, using steak as a chamois cream, this stuff soothes and works wonders.
- Soothing, cooling effect
- Prolongs comfort and freshness
- Reduces irritation and discomfort
- Reduces friction on endurance road rides
- Thick formula lasts for hours in the saddle
- Helps prevent skin damage
- Essential for frequent rides
- Helps prevent jogger’s nipple
Apply liberally in areas prone to friction and chafing. For added protection also apply to cycling short insert.
Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Wax, Glycerin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ceteareth-20, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Triclosan, Ethylhexylglycerin, Simmondsia Chinesnsis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Menthol, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Limonene.
All orders dispatched by Royal Mail.
Items with a value of greater than £50 are sent Royal Mail signed for.
Bulky items (groupsets, wheels & turbo trainers) are sent by courier
- Unless damaged or defective, we accept the return of items only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. In the case of clothing which have to be tried for fit, any returns must be in their original packaging and with any labels still attached.We reserve the right to refuse a returned item if labels have been detached .
- Returns form must be included in your parcel failure to do so could result in delays .
- Must not exceed 2 kg
- Please ensure that you retain your proof of postage off Royal mail as this may be required to process refunds/exchanges and failure to provide this may result in your refund/exchange not being processed .
- We are unable to refund postage that you have paid for yourself unless it has been pre-authorized by Vanilla bikes.