Science in Sport WHEY20 12 Pack
was £24.00 10% off
What is Whey Protein?
SIS Whey Protein contains a blend of high quality whey protein isolate and concentrate. The product formulation provides a source of rapidly digesting protein, with an amino acid profile which supports lean muscle growth and maintenance, with at least 5g of BCAAs per serving.
- Whey protein isolate & concentrate blend
- Contributes to lean muscle mass growth & maintenance
- Fuelling gold medal winners since 1992
- Wheat & Gluten Free
- Informed Sport tested
SIS Whey Protein is a great tasting, convenient way to ensure you have enough protein in your diet. For individuals that exercise regularly and want to promote a low body fat percentage, around 1.4-1.6g of protein per kilo of body mass is recommended. For a 75kg male who trains regularly that would equate to 120g of protein per day.
Your body can only process up to 25g of protein at a time, so a graduated intake of 20-25g every 3-4 hours through the day is recommended by sports nutritionists to support lean muscle mass. Many people have larger servings of protein at their mealtimes, meaning that there is an over consumption at some times and a lack of intake at others. SIS Whey Protein is easily added to the diet to allow you to spread out your protein intake with very little additional and unnecessary carbohydrate or fat.
As with all SIS products, SIS Whey Protein is produced at our Informed Sport accredited factory and is rigorously screened to ensure a clean, safe product that athletes of all levels trust.
All orders dispatched by Royal Mail.
Items with a value of greater than £50 are sent Royal Mail signed for.
Bulky items (groupsets, wheels & turbo trainers) are sent by courier
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange unless the product is faulty. You can return any items but we only offer a free returns service on clothing. Only available for purchases in the UK.
Clothing This includes Shoes, Helmets and Sunglasses
In summary you can return any item within 30 days of receipt for a refund or to exchange it for the same item in a different size or colour, as long as you meet the following conditions:
- Unless damaged or defective, we accept the return of items only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. In the case of clothing which have to be tried for fit, any returns must be in their original packaging and with any labels still attached.We reserve the right to refuse a returned item if labels have been detached .
- Returns form must be included in your parcel failure to do so could result in delays .
- Must not exceed 2 kg
- Please ensure that you retain your proof of postage off Royal mail as this may be required to process refunds/exchanges and failure to provide this may result in your refund/exchange not being processed .
- We are unable to refund postage that you have paid for yourself unless it has been pre-authorized by Vanilla bikes.
See more: Energy Gels