Science in Sport Whey Protein 1Kg Tub
SiS Whey Protein 1kg
High protein formula to aid muscle growth and development:
• Whey protein isolate & concentrate blend
• Contributes to lean muscle mass growth & maintenance
• Fuelling gold medal winners since 1992
• Wheat & Gluten Free
• Informed Sport tested
About SiS Whey Protein
SiS Whey Protein contains a blend of high quality whey protein isolate and concentrate. The product formulation provides a source of rapidly digesting protein, with an amino acid profile which supports lean muscle growth and maintenance, with at least 5g of BCAAs per serving.
Each serving contains 22-23g of protein per serving, depending on the flavour you choose. Whey protein has some of the highest digestion rates known, and has a high leucine content, either 2.5g per 30g serving for strawberry, banana and vanilla flavour, or 2.4g for chocolate flavour. Leucine is an amino acid which is not only a building block for new muscle protein, but also increases the rate of muscle protein synthesis.
Why should I take SiS Whey Protein?
SiS Whey Protein is a great tasting, convenient way to ensure you have enough protein in your diet. For individuals that exercise regularly and want to promote a low body fat percentage, around 1.4-1.6g of protein per kilo of body mass is recommended. For a 75kg male who trains regularly that would equate to 120g of protein per day.
Your body can only process up to 25g of protein at a time, so a graduated intake of 20-25g every 3-4 hours through the day is recommended by sports nutritionists to support lean muscle mass. Many people have larger servings of protein at their mealtimes, meaning that there is an over consumption at some times and a lack of intake at others. SiS Whey Protein is easily added to the diet to allow you to spread out your protein intake with very little additional and unnecessary carbohydrate or fat.
As with all SiS products, SiS Whey Protein is produced at our Informed Sport accredited factory and is rigorously screened to ensure a clean, safe product that athletes of all levels trust.
SiS Whey Protein can be used throughout the day with or between meals (such as at breakfast or mid-morning and mid-afternoon snacks) to provide a convenient way to increase daily protein intake.
After training consume one serving within 30 minutes of finishing your session for maximum benefit.
All orders dispatched by Royal Mail.
Items with a value of greater than £50 are sent Royal Mail signed for.
Bulky items (groupsets, wheels & turbo trainers) are sent by courier
- Unless damaged or defective, we accept the return of items only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. In the case of clothing which have to be tried for fit, any returns must be in their original packaging and with any labels still attached.We reserve the right to refuse a returned item if labels have been detached .
- Returns form must be included in your parcel failure to do so could result in delays .
- Must not exceed 2 kg
- Please ensure that you retain your proof of postage off Royal mail as this may be required to process refunds/exchanges and failure to provide this may result in your refund/exchange not being processed .
- We are unable to refund postage that you have paid for yourself unless it has been pre-authorized by Vanilla bikes.